Tuesday, August 11, 2009
Results, August 8-11
NEO August 8, 2009
Itabashi Green Hall
1. Tanny Mouse & Yuki Miyazaki defeated Megumi Yabushita & Jikkyo Man (11:16) when Tanny used the Paro Special on Jikkyo Man.
2. Atsuko Emoto & Tomoka Nakagawa defeated Yoshiko Tamura & Aya Yuki (10:16) when Emoto used a Vertical Drop Brainbuster on Yuki.
3. Kyoko Kimura defeated Makoto (8:56) by Referee Stop after a Sleeper Hold.
4. Etsuko Mita defeated Ayumi Kurihara (19:40) with a Death Valley Bomb.
5. Kyoko Inoue, Hiroyo Matsumoto, & Fuuka defeated Nanae
Takahashi, Natsuki*Taiyo, & Kana (19:58) when Inoue used the Niagara Driver on Kana.
JWP August 9, 2009
South Atami Marine Hall
1. KAZUKI defeated Pinkie Mayuka (11:12) with a DivingKnee Drop.
2. Keito defeated Megumi Yabushita (12:00) with theModified Shubain.
3. GAMI defeated Sachie Abe (14:37).
4. Azumi Hyuga & Io Shirai defeated Kaori Yoneyama & Mio Shirai (12:49) when Hyuga used a Cross Arm Suplex on Mio.
5. Command Bolshoi & Jaguar Yokota defeated Tsubasa Kuragaki & Tojuki Leon (12:59) when Bolshoi used the Limelight on Kuragaki.
ZERO-1 August 9, 2009
Toride City Special Ring
3. Takako Inoue defeated Ayako Sato (12:10) with the Beauty Fist.
K-DOJO "SUPER BIG SHOW CHIBA HAKKENDEN" August 9, 2009
Chiba Port Arena Sub Arena
2. Taj Mahal Presents 500,000 Yen Tag Team Royal Rumble: KAZMA & Kaji Yamato defeated Yuji Hino & Saburo Inematsu, Taishi Takizawa & Hiro Tonai, NOSAWA Rongai & MAZADA, Yuu Yamagata & Ryuichi Sekine, MIYAWAKI & Ryan Taylor, Marlins Mask & Mobara Star Festival 7 and Yasu Urano & Gota Ihashi (13:53). Sekine used a Schoolboy on MIYAWAKI (6:31). Hino used a Dragon Sleeper on Sekine (7:00). Mobara used a Star Festival Meteor Splash on Ihashi (10:09). MAZADA used a Shining German on Mobara (11:19). Yamato used a Small Package Hold on NOSAWA (11:19). Hino used a Powerbomb on Takizawa (12:39). Yamato used a Spider Clutch on Inematsu (13:53).
WAVE August 10, 2009
Shin-Kiba 1st Ring
1. Mio Shirai & Io Shirai defeated Toshie Uematsu & Shu Shibutani (12:45) by a Countout.
2. Misaki Ohata defeated Moeka Haruhi (9:57) with a Reverse Cross Armbreaker.
3. Catch the WAVE Young Persons Block Decision Match: Ayumi Kurihara defeated Ryo Mizunami (9:44) with a Missile Dropkick.
4. Catch the WAVE Comical Block Decision Match, 4 Way Elimination Match: Bullfight Sora, GAMI, & Cherry defeated Ran Yu-Yu (8:20) by Over the Top Rope. Bullfight Sora & GAMI defeated Cherry (11:05) by Over the Top Rope. Bullfight Sora defeated GAMI (17:41) with a Huricanrana.
5. Catch the WAVE Visual Technical Block: Yumi Ohka  defeated KAORU  (10:16) with a Huricanrana Cutback.
WAVE August 11, 2009
Shin-Kiba 1st Ring
1. Catch the WAVE Semifinal: Ayumi Kurihara defeated Bullfight Sora (4:24) with the Marron Clutch.
2. Catch the WAVE Semifinal: Yumi Ohka defeated Kana (15:39) with the Neck Hanging Bomb.
3. Toshie Uematsu, Ran Yu-Yu, & Ryo Mizunami defeated GAMI, Shu Shibutani, & Misaki Ohata (20:29) when Ran used the European Clutch on GAMI.
4. Catch the WAVE Final: Yumi Ohka defeated Ayumi Kurihara (17:25) with a Tiger Suplex.